PSA Air Separation Equipment
Compressed Air Purification Equipment
Industrial Equipment Filters
VPSA oxygen plant
Oxygen filling system
Hydrogenation Nitrogen Purification Equipment
ZCH Hydrogen Purification Equipment
ZMN Membrane Separation Mobile Nitrogen Generation Equipment
ZMO Membrane Separation Mobile Oxygen Enrichment Equipment
ZLD No-heat Adsorption Dryer
Product details description
Their main applications of nitrogen generators are:
1. Operate various pneumatic valves and components as energy sources. (To operate the liquid hydrogen cryogenic valve, helium should be used).
2. As a purge replacement gas. Blow out and replace the liquid propellant filling system (the replacement liquid oxygen system should use helium or hydrogen).
3. Propellant storage tanks on pressurized rockets and aircraft, pressurized ground propellant storage tanks to ensure the normal operation of the propellant system (liquid oxygen storage tanks should use helium or oxygen).
4. The rocket engine is powered by high pressure nitrogen, which immediately starts the turbo pump (after the engine is started, the turbo pump is driven by the gas provided by the propellant gas generator).
5. Explosion-proof blowing of the instrument cabin on the rocket with nitrogen gas, explosion-proof blowing of the electrical equipment that requires explosion-proof on the ground, for fire extinguishing.
6. For rocket motor system blow-off (ammonia or helium as required).
7. After filling, blow out and seal the surface piping system with nitrogen.